2015 State Conference
Join Show-Me Cannabis and Missouri NORML for a one-day conference focusing on medical cannabis in Missouri. Our keynote speaker will be Mary Lynn Mathre, RN, MSN, CARN, -- nurse, author, and co-founder of Patients Out of Time.
Topics will cover emerging clinical applications for cannabis, patient testimonials, current legislation in Missouri and across the country. The tentative schedule is as follows:
- 9:00: Registration opens
- 9:30 - 9:45: Welcome
- 9:45 - 10:30: Updates from Around the State - NORML Chapter Leaders
- 10:30 - 11:15: Missouri Legislative Update - Show-Me Cannabis Board Members
- 11:15 - 11:30: Break
- 11:30 - 12:30: Missouri Cannabis Politics: Navigating the Law
- 12:30 - 1:30: Lunch break
- 1:30 - 2:30: Panel - Medical Marijuana Moms: Living in Fear of the Criminal Justice System
- 2:30 - 3:15: Tom Mundell - Veterans Deserve Medical Options
- 3:15 - 3:30: Break
- 3:30 - 4:15: Issues in Legal Medical Cannabis States
- 4:15 - 4:30: Break
- 4:30 - 5:30: Keynote with Mary Lynn Mathre, RN, MSN, CARN
Tickets are $10. Students with valid ID and seniors can attend for $5, and persons with disabilities may attend for free (please contact Amber).
An after-party will follow the conference. We hope you'll join us!
Special thanks to our lead gold sponsor Annote Marketing and Design!
Thanks also to our silver level sponsor Meyerkord, Russell and Hergott Trial Attorneys and our green level sponsor Westport Saloon.
If you would like to sponsor this year's conference, please email Amber. Our levels of sponsorship are Gold ($1000), Silver ($500) and Green ($250).
Gold sponsorships include 4 tickets to the Friday evening reception at Rieger Hotel Grill and Exchange from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m., lead listing in our program, and table for the conference with four admissions; Silver sponsorships include 2 tickets to the Friday evening event, secondary listing, and a table with 4 admissions; Green sponsorship includes a table and listing in the program.
Join the Facebook event and invite your friends!
June 27, 2015
09:00 a.m. - 06:00 p.m.
208 W 19th St
Kansas City, MO 64108
View in Google Maps
Amber Iris Langston